"Yo Miss Frizzleman, tell me we ain’t going on another friggin’ field trip!"
Jesus it’s hard to tell between bad shitty feminist blogs and troll ones.
Don’t even think about proposing to me unless it’s with this bedazzled Jotaro and Star Platinum.
SPAGHETTI TIME: How I Meet Tara Strong
- San Diego Comic Con 2012
- See Tara Strong in a booth
- She’s the voice of Raven my cartoon waifu
- Go up to her line
- 1 person in front of me
- Leg shaking in anticipation
- I’m calm and socially competent with regular people, but people who work in animation. OH SHIT! I GOT SO MUCH TO SAY! CAN I HANG OUT WITH YOU FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS!?
- My Turn
- Talk about the Drawn Together and Teen Titans returning
- Ask Tara to do video greeting as Raven for my Reviews.
- Tell her I do videos making fun of Cartoon Network and say horrible things about Raven.
- “The Green Raven in Raven’s mind can slice a rock creature in half with 2 fingers. I wonder what else she can do with 2 fingers.”
- Tara Strong: “I will kill you if you keep making videos that…. Do you understand that?…” (Several other threatening things)
- Oh shit! OH SHIT!
- I just caught John Dimagio in a tired bad mood when I did his video greeting. Tara directly hates me for what I said to her.
She’ll never go to prom with me now
- “No one should ever say that about me.” In Raven’s Voice
- She was just playing along and was really nice to me the rest of the conversation.
- Tara loves that kind humor if you watch Drawn Together or see her Twitter.
- Spaghetti meter to full blast
- Continue talking while relieved and star struck at the same time
- Tara with her Supervisor brutally made fun of my excited awkwardness
- “You’re not gonna vomit on me, are you?” Tara asked in the voice of Bubbles.
- They really thought I was about voimit
- Asked for a video greating
- Tara: “You all should be ashamed for watching this”
- Her supervisor charged me 20 bucks for the video greeting/autographs.
- Comic Con regulation and help pay there trip and hotel feels.
- I understand.
- Worth it.
- All I had was 18 bucks.
- Still owe Tara 2 bucks.
- I think I deserve the discount after getting emotionally scarred by Tara Strong.
- With no money I would have starved the rest of the convention had it not been for all the spaghetti I manifested
- That was one of the greatest things to happen to me.
Via REBELTAXI Station
I was going to make a rant post on my life, but what’s the point. It will have fallen on deaf ears
This weekend in Texas.
Texas has two seasons: Death and Nightmare.
Did anyone else find this really sexist? Why did the trailer have to begin with Samus being punched in the kidney like it’s funny? Especially when she didn’t even attack him, she just noticed that he was short and he becomes a nutjob and hits her like that. That’s not cool, Nintendo.
tumblr is still not allowed to talk about video games
Dear Professor Oak,
I’m contacting you to inform you that after so many years, I have finally completed the pokédex. I’m sorry it took me so long. I… got a bit sidetracked here and there.
I think back to that day so long ago when you gave me my first Pokémon, my first partner in this journey, and I can’t help but recall with nostalgic glee the innocence that all of this was begun. It was just to help fulfill your dream and along the way I could fulfill my own – to travel across the land and sea and sky and become the best like no one ever was.
When I first stepped out into that tall grass, I had no idea what awaited me – the things I would see.
I have beheld the product of human presumption and science – a creature born from pain on an island of cinders.
I have battled those who would use these wonderful Pokémon merely as tools to commit acts of evil, caring not for their lives.
I have seen those who could not let go of the past… and those who thought their strength gave them the right to bully and do harm.
I have fought those who claimed to be working for a better world by destroying a part of it.
I have witnessed a madman try to reshape time and space in his own twisted image… and be punished for his arrogance.
I have clashed with the victim of a lifetime of lies who wanted nothing more than to help Pokémon… only to be betrayed by lesser men who wanted nothing but power.
I have been presented with those who claim superiority over others because of how they think and dress and conduct themselves; people who think they know who should be punished and who should be praised.
I have triumphed over the leaders of various fields. I have stood victorious over those considered elite. I have been in the presence of those worshipped as Gods… and those who just were bringing love.
And throughout all of that, your words and advice have echoed in the back of my mind, alongside people like my parents who trusted me at such a young age to embark upon this journey. You kept me from straying from the routes stretching before me as I met so many wonderful new friends and partners. So thank you, Professor Oak, for trusting me with this task so long ago.
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
P.S. You may have noticed, but your grandson is kind of a jerk. Let him know he can call me whenever he needs a slice of humble pie.
Via welcum to hong pong
Via get a life you stupid prick